Hello Jan !

I just wrote a patch for that. What they do in this paper is exactly the
same, except that of course they compute the shortest path in the graph
without the neighbors of v, short of the two we are interested in :-)

The patch is now waiting for a review. I also added a small test in the
code, so that the certificate is checked for correctness before being
returned. It takes absolutely no time to check, so... :-)

Oh, and thank you very much for this bug report ! Could I know what you are
doing with chordal graphs ?

Nathann