Hello Jan !!!

I am sorry for my veeeery slow answers, I am on vacation right now, with
very very bad WiFi connections when I get some. If you think you would sleep
better with copying the implementation given in the paper, then the best is
probably to write a patch for this. I like mine better, just because I feel
like I understand how it works, but to be honest I do not really mind in
this case as it is sooooo easy to check whether the code is correct. What
would you think of writing a patch to change the current behaviour to match
the paper using your code, while letting my version of it (the updated/fixed
one) in the code as a comment ?

Before returning the result, it should be checked, for instance like I did
in my patch. If at some point the value returned is incorrect, the exception
should be
"There was an error in the computed answer... Please report the bug" or
something alike so that we quickly learn of it and fix the mistake. What do
you think ?

What I fear the most are silent mistakes.. The ones you do not notice. In
these situations I don't mind Sage answering me that it wasn't able to do
the computations, especially when the patch is already written :-)

If you have time to create the patch, I will try to review it as soon as I
get back to the civilisation (possibly next friday). Otherwise we'll talk
about it then :-)

Thank you for your work, by the way !

Nathann