On 9/13/11 12:45 PM, fbotana wrote:
Finally, I solved (almost) all problems.

There was a problem with permissions on /tmp/uwsgi.sock.

Ah, okay.  How should we change the instructions to make it work?

It remains an issue. I get "NOTE: Sage Mode is unavailable, which may
cause errors if using Sage-specific syntax.". Probably I forgot
something, but I cannot figure what the problem is (yes, the box is
ticked).

Did you install sage and are you using sage to run the device? Here's an excerpt from my singlecell_config.py:

python='../sage/sage -python'
device_config={
    'workers': 150,
    'python': python,
    'untrusted-account': 'deviceaccount@localhost',
    'untrusted-python': 'nice '+python,
    'untrusted-cpu': 100, # seconds
    'untrusted-mem': 2500, # megabytes
    }

Note that the "untrusted-python" is really 'sage -python'

As a test, can you try doing this on your server?

import sage

Thanks,

Jason