Kjetil brinchmann Halvorsen <kjetil1...@gmail.com> writes:
> ¿Why so many open ports? For the moments, the only programs I have running is
> firefox, synaptic, skype and a terminal emulator!

The second portion (where the lines start with "unix") represent
inter-process communication sockets, not network sockets, if that's what
you were thinking. I don't think the amount of network sockets you have
open is excessively many...

Anyway there's certainly enough ports for the notebook to use, from what
I can see. Something else must be going on.

-Keshav

----
Join us in #sagemath on irc.freenode.net !