Hi,

I think I have found a serious bug on Graph.modular_decomposition. Clearly, a
graph is prime if and only if its complement is so. Nevertheless:

sage: P = Graph('Dl_')
sage: P.is_prime()
True
sage: P.complement().is_prime()
False

This behaviour seems to derive from Graph.modular_decomposition. Look:

sage: P.modular_decomposition()
('Prime', [2, 0, 4, 1, 3])
sage: P.complement().modular_decomposition()
('Prime', [('Serie', [3, 1]), 4, 0, 2])

This is not the only example where you can observe this behavior. To generate
easily many examples try, for instance:

sage: for g in graphs(7):
....:     if g.is_prime() and not g.complement().is_prime():
....:         g.graph6_string()
....:
'Fl_K?'
'FlGK?'