Hello Paulo !

You did, and thank you for that !

The trouble is that the bug does not come from Sage, but rather from the
piece of code we call to solve the problem. In
sage/graph/modular_decomposition/src/ there is a dm.c file that contains
the "smart" code, and contains a line at the top of the file :
#define DEBUG 0

I set it to 1, so that the C code can tell us by itself what is actually
happening before Sage does anything, and I get as output on your instance
(translated from french) :
Final Tree:
 Prime
  +--3
  +--1
  +--5
  +--2
  +--4

Well.. It just means that I have to forward the bug you found to the
software's author :-)

I just create a trac ticket about that :

Nathann