Dear list

I noted problems with freetype on my machine ; Volker Braun diagnosed (in this
thread <https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sage-support/FnTEcpfg6wE>)
that the current sage's freetype had problems with fonts currently
installed on my machine. Therefore I went ahead, created
trac#15561<http://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/15561> and,
on my current tree, created the branch, installed the current upstream
tarball, upated the relevant foles a,d created a small patch for libpng. On
my machine, the results were OK, so I pushed the resulting branch to the
track ticket.

But I have two problems with this branch :

1) working on another machine, with a brand-new sage tree, I have not been
able to get my work back :
sage -dev checkout --ticket 15561
sage -dev diff
gives me an empty diff.

2) As displayed by trac, the btranch does not contain any mention of the
new source tarball...

If a kind soul could point me to the direction(s) and module(s) of my
error(s), I'd be grateful.

--
Emmanuel Charpentier