> Moreover, how are you going to deprecate it? When is a deprecation warning
> shown?

Ahahahah. That's an interesting question, but the current way being
bad, there is absolutely no way that it will stay like that forever
just because we don't know how to tell the users :-D

I had something a bit unpleasant in mind... Just showing a deprecation
warning in this __call__ function saying that the standard WILL
change, and doing nothing... And removing the lines we need to remove
one year from now.

Nathann