Hellooooo again !

This time the branch passes all long tests in src/ except one, and I need
your advice. Here is the problem :

File "chain_complex.py", line 738, in
sage.homology.chain_complex.ChainComplex_class.grading_group
Failed example:
    C = ChainComplex(grading_group=G, degree=G([1,2]))
Expected nothing
Got:
    doctest:1: DeprecationWarning: The default behaviour changed ! If you
*really* want a linear combination of smith generators, use
.linear_combination_of_smith_form_gens.
    See http://trac.sagemath.org/16261 for details.

1) The warning is not very meaningful as the user never called G.__call__
explicitly, and has no idea what the problem could  be
2) I cannot change the code of ChainComplex to call G(vector(x)) instead of
G(x) as AdditiveAbelianGroup is not the only group that ChainComplex works
on (and wrapping does not work for all groups)

Soooo, well... My way of doing things would be "let's consider that this
G(x) has been broken all along, and because we are fixing a bug there is no
need to display a warning at all".

On the other hand, Volker would prefer to have a
".linear_combination_of_gens()" function to  go with the current
".linear_combination_of_smith_form_gens()" so that we could say to all
users "Don't use G(x), call one of the two .linear_combination* functions
instead".

I do not like  this, because it feels like shooting at one's foot to stop
using G(x) for one year just because it had a weird syntax before.

Aaaaaaaaand besides, having a new function like that would not solve the
problem above with ChainComplex.

Well, what do you think guys ?

I pushed the branch in #16261 if you want to give it a try.

Nathann