thanks... Anyway works fine for me, but I am trying sagemanifolds update and I have this error, I don't understand it.

Regards

Henri

Downloading the sources of SageManifolds 0.9.1...
--2016-11-05 22:50:52-- http://sagemanifolds.obspm.fr/spkg/manifolds-0.9.1.tar.gz Résolution de sagemanifolds.obspm.fr (sagemanifolds.obspm.fr)… 145.238.179.10 Connexion à sagemanifolds.obspm.fr (sagemanifolds.obspm.fr)|145.238.179.10|:80… connecté.
requête HTTP transmise, en attente de la réponse… 304 Not Modified
File «manifolds-0.9.1.tar.gz» not modified on server. Omitting download.

Removing previous version of src/doc/en/reference/manifolds
Removing previous version of src/doc/en/reference/tensor_free_modules
Removing previous version of src/sage/manifolds
Removing previous version of src/sage/tensor/modules
Unpacking...
src/doc/en/reference/manifolds/conf.py
src/doc/en/reference/manifolds/chart.rst
src/doc/en/reference/manifolds/continuous_map.rst
src/doc/en/reference/manifolds/diff_form.rst
src/doc/en/reference/manifolds/diff_manifold.rst
src/doc/en/reference/manifolds/diff_map.rst
src/doc/en/reference/manifolds/diff_scalarfield.rst
src/doc/en/reference/manifolds/index.rst
src/doc/en/reference/manifolds/manifold.rst
src/doc/en/reference/manifolds/riem_manifold.rst
src/doc/en/reference/manifolds/scalarfield.rst
src/doc/en/reference/manifolds/tangent_space.rst
src/doc/en/reference/manifolds/tensorfield.rst
src/doc/en/reference/manifolds/vectorfield.rst
src/doc/en/reference/tensor_free_modules/conf.py
src/doc/en/reference/tensor_free_modules/alt_forms.rst
src/doc/en/reference/tensor_free_modules/index.rst
src/doc/en/reference/tensor_free_modules/morphisms.rst
src/doc/en/reference/tensor_free_modules/tensors.rst
src/sage/manifolds/all.py
src/sage/manifolds/chart.py
src/sage/manifolds/continuous_map.py
src/sage/manifolds/coord_func.py
src/sage/manifolds/coord_func_symb.py
src/sage/manifolds/__init__.py
src/sage/manifolds/manifold_homset.py
src/sage/manifolds/manifold.py
src/sage/manifolds/point.py
src/sage/manifolds/scalarfield_algebra.py
src/sage/manifolds/scalarfield.py
src/sage/manifolds/structure.py
src/sage/manifolds/subset.py
src/sage/manifolds/utilities.py
src/sage/manifolds/differentiable/affine_connection.py
src/sage/manifolds/differentiable/automorphismfield_group.py
src/sage/manifolds/differentiable/automorphismfield.py
src/sage/manifolds/differentiable/chart.py
src/sage/manifolds/differentiable/curve.py
src/sage/manifolds/differentiable/diff_form_module.py
src/sage/manifolds/differentiable/diff_form.py
src/sage/manifolds/differentiable/diff_map.py
src/sage/manifolds/differentiable/__init__.py
src/sage/manifolds/differentiable/levi_civita_connection.py
src/sage/manifolds/differentiable/manifold_homset.py
src/sage/manifolds/differentiable/manifold.py
src/sage/manifolds/differentiable/metric.py
src/sage/manifolds/differentiable/real_line.py
src/sage/manifolds/differentiable/scalarfield_algebra.py
src/sage/manifolds/differentiable/scalarfield.py
src/sage/manifolds/differentiable/tangent_space.py
src/sage/manifolds/differentiable/tangent_vector.py
src/sage/manifolds/differentiable/tensorfield_module.py
src/sage/manifolds/differentiable/tensorfield_paral.py
src/sage/manifolds/differentiable/tensorfield.py
src/sage/manifolds/differentiable/vectorfield_module.py
src/sage/manifolds/differentiable/vectorfield.py
src/sage/manifolds/differentiable/vectorframe.py
src/sage/tensor/modules/all.py
src/sage/tensor/modules/comp.py
src/sage/tensor/modules/ext_pow_free_module.py
src/sage/tensor/modules/finite_rank_free_module.py
src/sage/tensor/modules/format_utilities.py
src/sage/tensor/modules/free_module_alt_form.py
src/sage/tensor/modules/free_module_automorphism.py
src/sage/tensor/modules/free_module_basis.py
src/sage/tensor/modules/free_module_homset.py
src/sage/tensor/modules/free_module_linear_group.py
src/sage/tensor/modules/free_module_morphism.py
src/sage/tensor/modules/free_module_tensor.py
src/sage/tensor/modules/__init__.py
src/sage/tensor/modules/tensor_free_module.py
src/sage/tensor/modules/tensor_with_indices.py

Running ./sage -b to re-build Sage.
(cd .                                        \
 && export SAGE_ROOT=/doesnotexist \
       SAGE_SRC=/doesnotexist                        \
       SAGE_SRC_ROOT=/doesnotexist                        \
       SAGE_DOC_SRC=/doesnotexist                        \
       SAGE_SCRIPTS_DIR=/doesnotexist                    \
       SAGE_BUILD_DIR=/doesnotexist                        \
       SAGE_PKGS=/usr/lib/sagemath//build/pkgs                \
       SAGE_CYTHONIZED=/usr/lib/sagemath//src/build/cythonized     \
 && python -u setup.py build install)
The directory '/home/pi/.cache/pip/http' or its parent directory is not owned by the current user and the cache has been disabled. Please check the permissions and owner of that directory. If executing pip with sudo, you may want sudo's -H flag.
You are using pip version 8.1.2, however version 9.0.0 is available.
You should consider upgrading via the 'pip install --upgrade pip' command.
make[1] : on entre dans le répertoire « /usr/lib/sagemath/src »
make[1]: generate_py_source.mk : Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
make[1]: *** Aucune règle pour fabriquer la cible « generate_py_source.mk ». Arrêt.
make[1] : on quitte le répertoire « /usr/lib/sagemath/src »
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "setup.py", line 106, in <module>
    raise DistutilsSetupError("{} failed".format(make_cmdline))
DistutilsSetupError: make -f generate_py_source.mk SAGE_SRC=/usr/lib/sagemath/src failed
Error building the Sage library
Makefile:34 : la recette pour la cible « sage » a échouée
make: *** [sage] Erreur 1

Installation of SageManifolds 0.9.1 completed!