I have no more english I am installing back

Le 06/11/2016 à 22:05, Jan Groenewald a écrit :
Hi Henri,

Can you send me the output in English? I think something like set LC_ALL=C should work.

Regards,
Jan

On 6 November 2016 at 23:01, Henri Girard <henri.gir...@gmail.com <mailto:henri.gir...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Well I downgraded to 7.3. I guess it probably works with 7.4
    because when I tried to make it with 7.3 I had the same problem. I
    restarted and I could do it ... well 7.3 suits to me I will wait
    7.5 to to upgrade.

    I guess my problem was to restart it had kept rights.

    Regards

    Henri