On Tue, Jul 7, 2020 at 2:27 PM 'Reimundo Heluani' via sage-support
<sage-support@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> On Jul 07, Dima Pasechnik wrote:
> >On Tue, Jul 7, 2020 at 12:58 PM 'Reimundo Heluani' via sage-support
> ><sage-support@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> >> Attached is a patch, it's mainly accents, I haven't gone into grammar, but
> >> the
> >> text seemed fine to me on general lines.
> >>
> >sorry, your patch does not apply - something went wrong with file
> >encoding, I guess.
> >Could you perhaps push a branch with your changes somewhere, or use
> >
> >git format-patch
> >
> >to create a patch one can email?
> >
> That is weird, I took care of color escapes. Anyway attached is a format-patch
the problem is apparently in the encodings. The patch is to a UTF-8
encoded file, but your
patches for some reason arrive as "unified diff output, ISO-8859 text,
with CRLF line terminators"
and do not apply even if I convert them to UTF-8...

> one and also just in case you can find it in
> u/heluani/es/tutorial/introduction

anyhow, this worked, I was able to merge your corrections there.

Thanks
Dima