On Jul 07, Dima Pasechnik wrote:
On Tue, Jul 7, 2020 at 2:27 PM 'Reimundo Heluani' via sage-support
<sage-support@googlegroups.com> wrote:

On Jul 07, Dima Pasechnik wrote:
>On Tue, Jul 7, 2020 at 12:58 PM 'Reimundo Heluani' via sage-support
><sage-support@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Jul 07, Dima Pasechnik wrote:

>> >Thanks!
>> >It was actually already in the file. Care to check the complete text?
>>
>https://git.sagemath.org/sage.git/tree/src/doc/es/tutorial/introduction.rst?id=a9ca087205be1db6db8a8d9cd527eb765f3c8442
>> >
>> Attached is a patch, it's mainly accents, I haven't gone into grammar, but
the
>> text seemed fine to me on general lines.
>>
>sorry, your patch does not apply - something went wrong with file
>encoding, I guess.
>Could you perhaps push a branch with your changes somewhere, or use
>
>git format-patch
>
>to create a patch one can email?

That is weird, I took care of color escapes. Anyway attached is a format-patch
the problem is apparently in the encodings. The patch is to a UTF-8
encoded file, but your
patches for some reason arrive as "unified diff output, ISO-8859 text,
with CRLF line terminators"
and do not apply even if I convert them to UTF-8...

Thanks, I think this is mutt that screwing the patch up, if I send it with mutt -H it is sent as plain ASCII, I'll try to deal with this when I get a minute. Cheers, R.
one and also just in case you can find it in
u/heluani/es/tutorial/introduction

anyhow, this worked, I was able to merge your corrections there.

Thanks
Dima

Cheers,

R.