*There was an attempt last night to break into my house as we*ll, hearing the sounds of tiles breaking, I got up at about 11.45 pm and the dogs started barking.

A few minutes later the culprt actually had the audacity to climb the wall of my side neighbours "hotel" house and look thru the bathroom window at a girl guest who was relieving herself at that time. She let out a blood curling scream causing the culpret to run away. and damaged the window glass in the process. I did not ses who it was as by the time i had reached outside noone was in sight. A quick search of the surrounding area with a torch revealed nothing except a strong smell of smoke indicating the person had smoked and had stood there for a while.

we have got to do something about this danger!!!!

AQshley