I guess people like me who are far away cannot do much in a situation like this but I still am ready to help in any way that I can.

Unless we know who has begun this construction, for what reason is it being done, we cannot do much. We need to contact

someone who can give us information.  I know there are a lot of silent readers on Saligaonet, and I think someone along

this list CAN help.  I don't say I am one of those active ones here but just trying to do what I can, rather than let matters go by.

 Hoping someone will respond soon enough.

Louis, take it easy, I know what it is like with kids exams and your Easter orders but if you can still spare a bit  of time try and find out

some information, please.

Cheers and regards,
Zelma De Souza
Abu Dhabi.

It is indeed sad state of affairs for saligao. In these days of environment
consiousness, it is a crime not to be involved. So let us join forces, be it
grass roots with signature petition, or legislation or educating the
masses............ Let us keep the beauty of Saligao and mother earth
everywhere we go. From gas pollution to garbage to bathrooms- all must be
addressed at every level.
A quick solution to get the attention of all parties, is to take out an
advertisement in the local papers. It WILL generate discussion......... It is
what we want. Adopt a slogan- "SAVE GOA". Get volunteers to educate- "Clean
Saligao/Goa is in everyones interest".
Let me know how i can help. One salgaokar for all and ALL salgaokars for one!
The land of my father, though far, but always near to my heart. I will do
whaterver it takes........ Let me know. I can get the international
environment agencies to put pressure on the government in Goa if you do not
get results. Keep in touch and good luck.
Irene Castelino
Owner, President
CAS Foods LLC
Ph 434-978-4804