Hi Eric,

Good to know you're coming aboard too.

Patsy (Saldanha)

---------------------------------------------------------->
> Frederick 'FN' Noronha | Ym/Gmailtalk:
> fredericknoronha> http://fn.goa-india.org |
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> Independent Journalist |
> +91(832)2409490 Cell 9970157402>

boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail.  Click on Options in Mail and switch to New
Mail today or register for free at http://mail.yahoo.ca
  • [SALIGA... Frederick Noronha [फ़र ेदरिक नोर ोनया]
    • RE... ANNETTE D'SOUZA
      • ... dilip dacruz
        • ... Frederick Noronha [फ़र ेदरिक नोर ोनया]
          • ... mferna6612
        • ... ANNETTE D'SOUZA
      • ... Patricia Nazareth
        • ... Eric Cordeiro