Hi Joe, Let those who want to support this venture do so. Those who do
not want to do so, are not compelled to.

To argue that taking up a church issue is being "divisive" is like
saying that International Women's Day (tomorrow, March 8) is a
"divisive" event, since it excludes men!

On 07/03/2008, dilip dacruz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> 6. Lastly, lets ask ourselves the question: How many non-Catholics are
> active members of this web site? Answer 'zero'. Why? Because we tend to be
> divisive by over-doing the church thing and making them feel excluded. I
> recollect once we even had the church services published on-site. Can't the
> church manage its own web site? C'mon, of course it can, and it should.  Do
> we ever say any thing about our Hindu brethren? Do we talk about the temple
> services/ events? No. Given their exposure on our site one could be excused
> for thinking they didn't exist in saligao.

> Any questions? Ask me when you see me at church on Sunday

I won't be there, but let's give people the freedom to support the
causes they see as being important to them. FN
  • [SALIGA... Frederick Noronha [फ़र ेदरिक नोर ोनया]
    • RE... ANNETTE D'SOUZA
      • ... dilip dacruz
        • ... Frederick Noronha [फ़र ेदरिक नोर ोनया]
          • ... mferna6612
        • ... ANNETTE D'SOUZA
      • ... Patricia Nazareth
        • ... Eric Cordeiro