From: Jan Wilson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2002 4:26 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [SA-list] Copying Entries

Can anyone recommend an easy way to copy server entries so I do not have to enter and
edit all 50 of our servers? We only use server alive on one computer - but still add
each server and setting is time consuming. A normal text editor seems to damage the
data file. Thanks!

To unsubscribe from a list, send a mail message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] With the
following in the body of the message: