From: Mark Seniow [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent
: Thursday, October 24, 2002 8:40 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: [SA-list] v4 request

;-)  awww, shucks, ya make me blush! (I guess working for yourself in this industry for 10 years makes ya know what the people writing the cheques want.  As I play more and more with the product I'll have more.)

I saw the pie charts.  They look great.

I've started putting in the asp code to get the bar graphs to work in my template.  I haven't written code for years, so it's taking me a while to get into it.  There's some weird stuff happening so I may email you shorlty about it.

BTW:

On your website, the BarGraphs.aspx page, you say ...

Caveats

This will break if you have check responses that return multi-line text answers, like a POP3 check to MS Exchange or an FTP check to MS IIS. I've had to hide those checks on my web page in order for these bar graphs to work.

Have you managed to correct this?  Because I think I have but something else is flaky and not working as I expected.  I'll let you know shortly.

- Mark