I am having a problem with the subject line not reporting the check with
notifications.  For example, if I am checking a NT service and I am
reporting on %c is %s it only says that my server is down instead of saying
"NT Service blah blah on Server Name is down".  Then in the body of the
message it says what specifically is down and thats normal.  When we
originally set this up with version 2 it reported just fine in the subject
line.  In fact, existing entries from our version 2 installation are still
reporting ok but new entries do not even though they are set up exactly the
same way.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thad Molling
TDS Telecom Information Systems
Infrastructure Management
Phone (608) 664-5585