I have had this happen twice with older versions but just rebooted and it
seemed to work fine again....make sure you look at the lg*.log files.  Both
times it happened to me the logfile was huge...several gig if I remember
correctly.   Haven't had it happen lately.

Jack

This email and its contents may be confidential.  If it is and you are not
the intended recipient, please do not disclose or use the information within
this email or its attachments.  If you have received this email in error,
please delete it immediately.  Thank you.