From: David Cook [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 27 July 2003 11:35
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [SA-list] Feature Requests

I tend to agree with most opinions on the list, this function is easier to achieve through scripting. There's a utility getting about called 'delold' that does the trick nicely, and even for an overworked and underpaid sysadmin the script should take less than a couple of minutes to knock up :-)

Rgds,

Dave C