I have wondered about this too, since I have many checks that are only done on 1 of 5 or 1 of 10...  this would make ALOT of sense for spreading out the checks....

PLEASE?!?!

Greg Weigold
CSC Blythewood,SC

This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the mistake in delivery. NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not operate to bind CSC to any order or other contract unless pursuant to explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of e-mail for such purpose.

"Kevin Kruithof" <kkruithof
@placertitle.com>

Sent by: salive-owner

11/12/2003 10:24