I tested it with SMTP2POP3 with the following configurations:

SMTP Send to Exchange Server, 1 out of 2 cycles, start on cycle 1
POP3 Recv from Exchange Server, 1 out of 2 cycles, start on cycle 2
SMTP Send to SMTP Gateway Server, 1 out of 2 cycles, start on cycle 1
POP3 Recv from Exchange Server, 1 out of 2 cycles, start on cycle 2

 - and -
SMTP Send to Exchange Server, 1 out of 4 cycles, start on cycle 1
POP3 Recv from Exchange Server, 1 out of 4 cycles, start on cycle 2
SMTP Send to SMTP Gateway Server, 1 out of 4 cycles, start on cycle 3
POP3 Recv from Exchange Server, 1 out of 4 cycles, start on cycle 4

Everything seemed to work fine.  It was ooooh so much faster doing it
this way as well.

I'll also be staggering my disk space checks as Joep suggested (great
idea)--hopefully this will further reduce the amount of time necessary
to go through an entire cycle.

Anyone else give this a test before I put it into production?

Kevin

Kevin Kruithof
Class 3 Systems Administrator, Section 21b, Type 42, Platinum Edition
Center for Useless Classification
Expert Tech Group
916-677-1032