From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Dirk Bulinckx
Sent: Monday, 14 February 2005 23:37
To: salive@woodstone.nu
Subject: [SA-list] Major product checks missing?

In SA (and add-ons) there are already a  lot of checks for most major
"products".
Things like
        perfmon/process/service/wins (addon) are typicaly for
NT/Win2K/Win2K3
        SQL server
        Oracle
        mail (mailflow addon)
        URL (IIS/Apache/...)
        *nix (diskspace/process both as addon)

Anything "major" that is missing?

First thing that jumps to my "mind" is mySQL ... But that's something we're
already working on :-) so you don't have to mention that one.

Other ideas are welcome...

Dirk.

To unsubscribe from a list, send a mail message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] With the
following in the body of the message: