Title: Old versions still installed?

Dirk, I was just looking through one of our ServersAlive servers, and I see that v4, v5 and v5.1 are all installed. Since I just over-installed the new versions, can you clean up the list of the old version from the 'Add-Remove" during an upgrade?

Michael D. Shook
Technical Analyst
Saddle Creek Corporation
Michael.Shook@saddlecrk.com
863 668 4477 (work)
863 860 4070 (cell)
863 665 1261 (fax)
www.saddlecrk.com

The information contained in this message is intended only for the use of the addressee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or agent of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of the message is strictly prohibited.