Hallelujah to that!!!  NetWare is on it's way back folks.

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 08/17/06 11:35AM >>>
We would like some checks on Netware. For example if a module is loaded
or not.
Also a check that checks (!) if a file (ascii) contains a word
somewhere.

We do checks on fax software and the only way we have found a failed
transmission is if the connection time is 00:00:00 in it's log file.
Now I run a batchfile for this and let an findtext create a
failed-file and Salive check the size of that file. Greater than 1 byte
is down!
Best regards
Per Ohlsson

>>> "Dirk Bulinckx" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 2006-08-17 17:20 >>>
As you know we already a have a "long" list of COM checks available.
And we would like to know if there are some checks (COM checks) that
are
missing (in your opinion that is).

Specific ones (for a real specific task/application) or more generic
ones.

Just tell us...

Dirk Bulinckx.

To unsubscribe send a message with UNSUBSCRIBE as subject to
salive@woodstone.nu If you use auto-responders (like out-of-the-office messages), then make
sure that they are not send to the list nor to the individual members of
the list that send a message.  Doing this will get you removed from the
list.