• 'Code of Practice' Award  - Centre for Sheltered Housing Studies
• Commended by National Change Agent for Innovation in Procurement of Capital
Works

Visit our website at www.ssh.co.uk
Disclaimer: This email is intended for the use of the addressee only and may
contain
confidential information. If you receive this message in error please let us
know by using the
reply facility immediately. Attachments to this email may contain software
viruses, we have
taken every reasonable precaution to minimise this risk but we advise that any
attachments
are virus checked before they are opened.
Any views or opinions expressed in this email are not necessarily those of the
company.