I do use MRTG. MRTG uses SNMP to get statistics. I would think if you
have a way to log Salive results you may be able to use the SNMP inside
SA. I do not currently use SA to do any SNMP stuff.

Jason Passow
Mississippi Welders Supply
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
ph: (507) 494-5178
fax: (507) 454-8104

"If you do everything right, nobody will realize you've done anything at all."