From: Servers Alive Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of David Bruck
Sent: Saturday, January 20, 2007 12:26 AM
To: Servers Alive Discussion List
Subject: Re: [SA-list] Wan Connection

MRTG - free tool.

Dave Bruck

From: "Rick Fogarty" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 22:30:24
To:Servers Alive Discussion List <salive@woodstone.nu>
Subject: [SA-list] Wan Connection

Has anyone monitored the wan connection status?  We’ve been having problems
with our banded T1s and not getting the level of service that our provider
has promised.  The only way I know how to do this is use one of the speed
tests on the web.  I’d like to monitor it on a consistent basis if at all
possible.

 Any suggestions?

 Rick

Rick Fogarty

Golfnet Inc.

Operations Manager – Corporate Systems

5 Dowd Circle Suite B

Pinehurst, NC 28374

1(800)536-7888 x103

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

messages), then make sure that they are not send to the list nor to the
individual members of the list that send a message. Doing this will get you
removed from the list.

To unsubscribe send a message with UNSUBSCRIBE as subject to
salive@woodstone.nu If you use auto-responders (like out-of-the-office