From: Servers Alive Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Chuck Walker
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2007 5:56 PM
To: Servers Alive Discussion List
Subject: RE: [SA-list] Agent based check

That sounds fair. I appreciate the fact that enterprise will include 2 agent
licenses. $50 to $75 per agent sounds like a good price. I would prefer not
to have the clients at a different cost for different flavors, but one cost
for all clients. The cost for the clients I think should be based off the
cost of the ServersAlive. ServersAlive is a very reasonable priced so
clients should also be reasonable. SUSE is the client of choice around my
neck of the woods. Could have something to do with the fact that we are a
Novell shop too.

How many clients can Salive support? Do all the clients report back to
ServersAlive so central reporting can be maintained? If this is the case
your sales will definitely increase.

Chuck Walker

Network Engineer

Netmanage