From: Servers Alive Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Dirk Bulinckx
Sent: 26 March 2007 11:56
To: Servers Alive Discussion List
Subject: RE: [SA-list] GUI make-over

In the "changes wizard" you can select to make to change on
        * all entries
        * all entries of checktype <checktype>
        * all entries that are member of group <groupname>
        * all entries were server name is <name>        (<- added after
the
release of v6 I think, so that is within the beta only)

Dirk Bulinckx.