PLEASE!?!?

From: Servers Alive Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Irene Warden
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2007 7:51 AM
To: Servers Alive Discussion List
Subject: RE: [SA-list] GUI make-over

Hi Dirk

When you are filing in the "Schedule" information, would it be possible to type
in the actual times for the schedule, rather than try to select tiny little
boxes?  My eyesight seems to be getting worse by the day, so I really struggle
to see what times I've selected using the current GUI method.

Thanks
Irene Warden
Sys Admin,
Office for National Statistics, UK For the latest data on the economy and
society consult National Statistics at http://www.statistics.gov.uk
 Please Note: Incoming and outgoing email messages are routinely monitored for
compliance with our policy on the use of electronic communications
 Legal Disclaimer : Any views expressed by the sender of this message are not
necessarily those of the Office for National Statistics

The original of this email was scanned for viruses by Government Secure
Intranet (GSi) virus scanning service supplied exclusively by Cable & Wireless
in partnership with MessageLabs.
On leaving the GSI this email was certified virus free.
The MessageLabs Anti Virus Service is the first managed service to achieve the
CSIA Claims Tested Mark (CCTM Certificate Number 2006/04/0007), the UK
Government quality mark initiative for information security products and
services. For more information about this please visit www.cctmark.gov.uk

If you use auto-responders (like out-of-the-office messages), then make sure
that they are not send to the list nor to the individual members of the list
that send a message. Doing this will get you removed from the list.