I'm afraid that I don't have any other ideas about it....

Are all counters from "HP EVA Storage Array" failing?

Dirk Bulinckx.

-----Original Message-----
From: Servers Alive Discussion List [mailto:sal...@woodstone.nu] On Behalf Of
Petr Bohac
Sent: Sunday, December 21, 2008 6:40 AM
To: Servers Alive Discussion List
Subject: RE: [SA-list] Perfmon check: element not found

I think that you are referring to lodctr and unlodctr command. I tried
that option to unregister those counters and then re-register them but
no luck. Salive is still giving me the error.
For this case I even tried to install salive on the particular system.
Understands that if you are getting counters via remote registry then it
won't help to install it locally.
Any other hint? I don't understand that salive is able to locate the
counter through wizard but the test itself fails to enumerate it ...

Petr