From: Mark Perry [mailto:mark.pe...@telephoneticsvip.co.uk]
To: Servers Alive Discussion List [mailto:sal...@woodstone.nu]
Sent: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 07:35:14 -0600
Subject: RE: [SA-list] Mass update - alerts on entries

Open you config file in a text editor and do a find replace for each
thing you want to change.

Save as something else and load into sa to check that your changes
worked.

I use PSPad which is free download as it supports regular expressions.

Mark Perry

Systems & Networks Administrator

Telephonetics VIP Ltd

"making sound

business sense"

Simply dial +44 (0)1442 242 242 and ask for me by name.

www.telephoneticsVIP.co.uk

Providing innovative hosted and customer premises speech recognition and
voice automation solutions.

Disclaimer: available at
http://www.telephoneticsVIP.co.uk/telephonetics/emaildisclaimer.jsp
(http://www.telephoneticsVIP.co.uk/telephonetics/emaildisclaimer.jsp) or
by sending email to <mailto:email-disclai...@telephoneticsvip.co.uk
(mailto:email-disclai...@telephoneticsvip.co.uk)
applies to this email.

Registered address: 7th Floor, Hamilton House, 111 Marlowes, Hemel
Hempstead, Hertfordshire HP1 1BB

Registered in England No: 2831215