From an RFC point of view that is a problem and therefore we see this as being
a problem (on the server).  Most browser don't care a lot about the RFC and
accept about everything.  Servers Alive tries to follow the RFC as much as
possible.

Dirk Bulinckx.

From: Servers Alive Discussion List [mailto:sal...@woodstone.nu] On Behalf Of
Kobi Shalom
Sent: Friday, March 06, 2009 12:51 PM
To: Servers Alive Discussion List
Subject: [SA-list]

Hello,

We recive a lot of socket alerts:

"The current socket connectionhas been reset. (200-OK)"

This error occur on up to 7 web sites that look fine from browser view,

We try to catch problem on server side both on system and application, but all
look fine,

We monitoring this web site 2 minutes cycle and recive daily hundred alerts

Any idea?

____________________________

Regards,

Kobi Shalom

KOH IT Solutions

Office  :  09-7451893

Fax     : 057-7974765

Mobile :  052-3546396

Mail     : mailto:k...@koh.co.il (mailto:k...@koh.co.il)

Web    : www.koh.co.il (http://www.koh.co.il/)

Your Data Is Our Concept!

they are not sent to the list nor to individual members. Doing so will cause

they are not sent to the list nor to individual members. Doing so will cause