From: Servers Alive Discussion List [mailto:sal...@woodstone.nu] On Behalf Of
Heath Abbate
Sent: Friday, September 04, 2009 11:46 AM
To: Servers Alive Discussion List
Subject: [SA-list] Servers Alive Flakey?

Just curious if I am the only one.

Had the product over a year now installed on 3 different machines and
it’s never been a solid performer.

I would say over 50% of our alerts over the last year have been false.

I am running out of excuses to give to my director for the product.

Is it solid for you guys?  If so, is there some magic combo of hardware, os /
patch level, etc.....

Need some help here or I think I am going to just have to abandon the product.

TIA

The contents of this message, together with any attachments, are intended only
for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed and may
contain information that is confidential and exempt from disclosure. If you are
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this message, or any attachment, is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the
original sender immediately by telephone or by return E-mail and delete this
message, along with any attachments, from your computer. Thank you.

they are not sent to the list nor to individual members. Doing so will cause

they are not sent to the list nor to individual members. Doing so will cause