I’m tweaking a band new install of SA onto another box. I’ve run
the same SA install for years on an older platform. I seem to remember that
there was an introduction of the Reg key that greatly speed up host checking. I
don’t seem to find that in the 6.2 doc (or I missed it more likely).
Checking seems to be running a lot slower on this new install than I remember
in the past incarnation.

Also and FYI for your future documentation Dirk. In Windows 7 the /console
switch has been renamed /admin

Thanks

Barry George

807 346-2546

IT Department

Dougallmedia

they are not sent to the list nor to individual members. Doing so will cause