Hi,

I am currently looking into setting up a new monitoring system, and Servers
Alive seems to have all the functionality we require.

However, I would like to see a system that has already been running for a while
and that is monitoring various types of equipment.

I work  in the Thames Valley area (UK) and would really appreciate an invite to
view a working example,

Regards/Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Patrick Ward
Group Systems Support Analyst
Porsche Cars Great Britain Ltd.
Tel: 0118 925 2758
Mobile:  0778 070 1783

Any opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the individual and not
necessarily the company. The information in this message is confidential and
may be privileged. It is intended for the addressee alone. If you are not the
intended recipient it is prohibited to disclose, use or copy this information.
Please contact the sender immediately should this message have been transmitted
incorrectly. This e-mail and any attachments have been scanned for the presence
of computer viruses.

Porsche Cars Great Britain Limited (Registered in England number: 861097)
accept no responsibility for computer viruses once this e-mail has been
transmitted.

Porsche Cars Great Britain Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial
Services Authority. Porsche Cars Great Britain Limited has registered offices
at Bath Road, Calcot, Reading, Berkshire RG31 7SE, England.

they are not sent to the list nor to individual members. Doing so will cause