How do you detect that the SET MAINTENANCE is not working?

-----Original Message-----
From: Servers Alive Discussion List [mailto:salive@woodstone.nu] On Behalf
Of Turner, Peter
Sent: Saturday, July 04, 2015 4:40 PM
To: Servers Alive Discussion List
Subject: [SA-list] SAWeb behavior

I am trying to get some remote client functionality going. (V 7.2.0.2638)

I can run SAWeb but "set maintenance" doesn't operate.  I don't think it is
anything with SAWeb per se, because I can fire off a wget and switch an item
to and from maintenance - just about has to be some 'save me from myself'
feature of IE.

wget -t 1 -T 1 "http://SAServer:4310/saweb?uid=3018&active=false";

Anybody else dealt with similar behavior?

IT-Works on site @ Fort HealthCare
peter.tur...@forthc.com | Sr Sys Integration Architect | Fort HealthCare |
O:920-568-5137 | C:414-861-7205 or 414-467-7543 | www.forthealthcare.com

________________________________

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information transmitted above is intended solely
for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
confidential and/or privileged information. Any review, retransmission,
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this message in error,
please contact the sender or the Information Systems Department at Fort
HealthCare, (920) 568-5132. Thank you.

salive@woodstone.nu If you use auto-responders (like out-of-the-office
messages), make sure that they are not sent to the list nor to individual
members.  Doing so will cause you to be automatically removed from the list.

they are not sent to the list nor to individual members.  Doing so will cause