From: Servers Alive Discussion List [mailto:salive@woodstone.nu] On Behalf Of
dirk
Sent: Wednesday, July 08, 2015 8:25 AM
To: Servers Alive Discussion List
Subject: RE: [SA-list] SAWeb behavior

The wslogcom issue is something we sometimes see and the only work-around is
indeed to kill it.

As for debugview, that's a separate tool and can be downloaded from
www.woodstone.nu/soft/tools/debugview.zip

dirk

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information transmitted above is intended solely
for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential
and/or privileged information. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or
other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by
persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender
or the Information Systems Department at Fort HealthCare, (920) 568-5132. Thank
you.

they are not sent to the list nor to individual members.  Doing so will cause