Since upgrading to v8 I am having issues with the Remote Client disconnecting
from the service.  My experience has been that once it disconnects the only way
to reconnect is to close the “GUI only” and the Remote Client then
stop and restart the service.  Then the Remote Client will reconnect for a
period of time (varies) and then disconnect again.

(Windows server 2012 R2)

Any words of wisdom?

Ev

they are not sent to the list nor to individual members. Doing so will cause