On Wed, 23 Sep 1998, David wrote:
> Any idea who's they where?

Nope, some zx81 page...

> PS: What's the score on updating the FAQ?

Urm, no-idea.

I never liked the idea of a FAQ as I never thought that many questions
were asked, and I'd rather have the info on relevant pages.  Thus I just
left it to graham (and at one time HTML'ised it)

No idea if graham is still interested in doing it.  I only really left it
floating around as an "interest" sort of thing.  If anyone wants to do it,
they are more than welcome.

I don't really ahve the time at the mo to update my pages as I'd like, so
I wouldn't take it on myself.

Unc - Tim Paveley - Moderator of "The Games Room" & "Ascii Animations"
                    http://www.mono.org/~unc/