This is /all/ I need!!!!!

(But it does finally give someone a SAM related topic to chat
about)

I finally got around to getting my SAM software project off
the ground and start implementing the thing over the
weekend. And NOW the disk drive refuses to even admit
that there is a disk in the drive!!! Now it keeps complaining
with a "missing disk" error whenever I try and BOOT the
bloody thing!!! (multiple disks tried, aswell)

It's extremely annoying, especially as I had just worked
out a workaround a coding problem I was experiencing
and trying to remove...

Anyone knows what the problem could be? (Actually,
I have a good guess - but I was sure none of the
lemonade got into the drive envelope - or, at least,
not enough to cause any problems. It did BOOT up
first of all then stopped working when I was loading up a
file in PRODOS)

What are my options?

Justin.