On Fri, Feb 12, 1999 at 01:49:03PM -0800, Simon Cooke wrote:
> Solution: download Outlook Express 5 beta. And if there's a problem
> still, tell me and I'll file a bug.

The person involved doesn't seem to like OE5 for reasons that I can't
remember, and not being a Windows bod myself I'm certainly not going
to try it, so never mind...

Just make sure the line-wrap algorithm leaves quoted lines alone and
only wraps the text that the user typed.

(In a dream world, I'd also request that OE makes sure the user doesn't
send an HTML message without a damn good reason and doesn't allow the
"reply first, quote of entire original message afterwards" format of
mail message.)

imc