On 15 Aug 99, at 21:24, Colin Piggot wrote:

> Being one of the first people on this list (and being able to claim that I
> made the first two postings to it!) it is becoming apparent that the list
> is filling up with spam and non-sam related postings. This also seems to
> the feeling of other list subscribers from what they've said to me so I
> have taken it apon myself to create another mailing list:

The principles behind it are grand - but aside from what is going on
in the Quazar camp, is there anything else in development in teh
SAM world at the minute?

Anybody got any nice surprises for teh SAM's 10th birthday?

And was anything ever suggested as to a show or anything?
Peace, Love and Kisses,
JohnnaPig Teare
http://www.theunstoppablesexmachine.freeserve.co.uk
"It won't get better but it might never get worse..."