On Sun, Aug 15, 1999 at 09:24:59PM +0100, Colin Piggot wrote:
> Being one of the first people on this list (and being able to claim that I
> made the

Your mailer is broken.  It wrapped this horribly.

> first two postings to it!) it is becoming apparent that the list is filling
> up with spam

What spam?

> and non-sam related postings.

That is just the nature of a mailing list.  This is not meant to be a deadly
serious courtroom where all chat is banned unless absolutely relevant.  If
you want a Sam-related topic then try starting one.

>                                 I have taken it apon myself to create
> another mailing
> list:

Well good luck with it but I won't be joining.

imc