Maria Rookyard wrote:

> Gordon Wallis expressed the hope that:
> >
> >>... they be consigned to the most pestilent pits of Hell, there to
> >>be forever Satan's sexual plaything.
>
> Which, to Justin, ...
> >
> >Sounds like you've seen the southpark movie...
>
> Which in turn got Maria thinking off on a tangent and asking...
>
> What's the absolute youngest age that you guys reckon Southpark (the series)
> is aimed at?

Mid-twenties?
Personally, I loathe the series - it just seems so pointless. Granted, I
seem to have missed all the 'classic' episodes...

I don't believe that most teenagers, let alone younger kids, can fully
appreciate what's going on. On the other hand, the movie was so
blatantly Disney-backlash that it's likely to be appreciated by anyone
brought up during Disney's steady decline into recycled schmaltz (ie,
the last 30 years).

Gord. (debating whether or not to buy the SP:BLU soundtrack album)

--
< The HEXdidn't... Homepage: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
< ------ Featuring The U.K. Policenauts Homepage ------ >