I think the PS2 will crush thee opposition anyway. It was always going to.

Because:
a) It will let you watch DVD stuff.
b) It's backward compatible with the original PlayStation.
c) I like the look of the casing.

Whether it will cope with the future developments of Nintendo and Sega -
Who knows?

Justin.