David L wrote:

> [...]

Same here with our second line... it was "FREE" yet we had to pay for
it.  Great marketing ploy these BT folks have going on..  So they
charged it, we didnt pay, they threatened to take us to court for not
paying a non-existent bill... All the while, they over-debited our first
line, leaving them in debt to us of £500...

..So we demanded that back & it shut them up...  Why is it they demand
money off you and threaten with court if you miss the tiniest payment,
yet them owing you £500 is seen as "prefectly" alright..

So... needless to say, we've not got a second line anymore... but we've
got the nice white box on the wall, for free....  Bargain.

Fitz

--
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ICQ#: 11077801